Data Protection Policy and Notice
(Last revised: November 24, 2019)
Weissbeerger (Weissbeerger Ltd., and any and all subsidiaries, together: “Weissbeerger”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respects the privacy of its customers, employees and candidates, and users, and is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We also protect the privacy of our website visitors, followers, vendors, service providers, partners and others who come in contact with Weissbeerger.
This Data Protection Policy and Notice covers our treatment of Personal Data (i.e. any information which can be used to identify you), as well as other information we gather when you access any of our websites, or interact with our services, including, but not limited to the Trayz site and app, the Beverage Analytics site and app, and our company website (collectively the “Services”). We are transparent about our practices regarding the information we collect use, maintain and process and we describe our practices in this policy and notice. This policy also serves as a notification to our data subjects regarding the collection of their personal data and the manner in which that is used.
For the purposes of EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other applicable data protection law, (together, the “Data Protection Law”), Weissbeerger is the Controller of personal data of its employees, candidates, website visitors and data relating to Weissbeerger customers and their accounts for use of the Services. However, data that our customers provide in the use of the Services, is processed on behalf of the Customer; in that case, the customers are the Controller, and we are the Processor on their behalf, including also any personal data relating to our customers’ employees, patrons etc.
Summary: We collect both personal data which can identify individuals, and non-personal data. We also collect data about our employees and service providers. (We do not deliberately collect any personal data about consumers).
Weissbeerger creates innovative technology for food and beverage venues such as bars, restaurants and breweries, to improve their operational efficiency by generating business intelligence, based on Point of Sale data and additional metrics. Our customers provide this data to us, and we provide analysis of the data, to help the customer optimize sales and other business operations. More specifically, Weissbeerger processes that data on behalf of its customers, to give concrete recommendations on such matters as pricing optimization, combinations and promotions, menu changes, suggested new offerings and more. Weissbeerger provides its customers with secure access to their data to support customers as they operate their business.
Weissbeerger does knowingly collect or process personal data relating to point of consumption (e.g. bar) end-users and customers.
There are several categories of data Weissbeerger collects from its Customers.
One type of data is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“non-personal data”).
We also collect several categories of personal data (“Personal Data”), some of which is provided directly by the data subject – such as website and app activity, or by the data subject’s employer if they are a customer, partner or service provider of Weissbeerger. This includes: your name (first and last), email address, phone numbers and other contact details job title and position, organization name, login credentials, your account username and password and usage details, billing and payment details and history, as well as other information you choose to provide to Weissbeerger. Weissbeerger uses this information to offer the Services and support, and will share this data across Weissbeerger group companies and affiliates to optimize the Services. You are not required to provide this data, but then the services we can provide you will be limited or unavailable.
Additionally, we may obtain location data related to the geographic location of your Point of Consumption, if you are associated with one, as well as your laptop, mobile device or other digital device on which the Services are used.
Weissbeerger’s customers and others using our Services do not have any legal obligation to provide any information to Weissbeerger, however, we require certain information in order to perform our contracts or to provide the Services. If you choose not to provide us with certain information, we may not be able to provide you or your employer – our customer – with some or all of the Services.
Weissbeerger also collects the email addresses of people who communicate with Weissbeerger via email or via messenger services or other social media platforms or create accounts and login credentials.
We may also collect information on connection, geolocation and/or browsing data (if you interact with us from your laptop or mobile phone, for example) that we collect by using cookies and similar tracking technologies as described below.
When you or your employer use the Services, data that is transferred to Weissbeerger will sometimes include names of the managers, bar tenders and servers in the point of consumption (e.g. bar) as well as some performance metrics on these employees.
Weissbeerger also collects Personal Data of its employees, customers and visitors through the use of CCTV cameras and office access cards. This consists of video images of you in the public spaces at Weissbeerger’s offices, as well as records of your entrances and exits of the Weissbeerger offices and office floors. It also includes identity verification systems and data. Weissbeerger may not be aware of the nature of the information collected through our services (for example, through our CCTV systems), and such information may include sensitive or special categories of Personal Data, but we do not knowingly collect such data about our customers, visitors etc.
Weissbeerger collects data on technicians, whether Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA/NV (the “Group”, or “AB InBev”, of which group we are a part) employees or independent contractors, who install the Services for customers, and other staff of AB InBev. This data will include names and contact information for the technician and some performance metrics and location.
Weissbeerger collects data relating to our employees. This is governed by a specific notice we have made available to our employees.
Weissbeerger also collects data relating to employment candidates. This includes CVs and the data contained therein, notes on meetings, standardized tests, reports, references, interviewer impressions and such industry standard data, as well as collecting data made publicly available or available to us on social networks. We collect such data based on the intention of the candidate to enter into an employment agreement with Weissbeerger. Candidates are not obligated to provide this data, but then we cannot consider their candidacy.
Summary: We use Personal Data to provide and improve our Services and services of AB InBev, and to meet our contractual, ethical and legal obligations.
Where Weissbeerger is the Controller of personal data, we will process it only on a lawful basis, generally based on the fulfillment of contract; or based on a legitimate interest of providing information and services and support with respect to the Services or based on a legitimate interest in marketing the Services. In some cases, Weissbeerger may collect data based on the consent of the data subject, or in fulfilment of a legal obligation. Note that with regard to data provided to us in the Services, other than contact data, we are generally a Processor of any personal data provided to us and we process this subject to the Data Protection Agreement we have entered into with the Controller (such as a bar, or other point of consumption), and data subjects of such data can refer to the Controller for details of their data processing.
Weissbeerger will use Personal Data to provide and improve our Services to our customers and others and meet our contractual, ethical and legal obligations, including also:
- To enable us to meet our legal, contractual, ethical and business obligations as an employer and a potential employer for our employees and job applicants;
- Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you or your employer or organization and Weissbeerger and/or any contracts entered into with Weissbeerger and to provide you with the information and services that you request from Weissbeerger including:
- Administering your account with Weissbeerger including to identify and authenticate you;
- Providing and operating the Services, tracking their use, and optimizing the Services;
- Contacting you for the purpose of providing you with technical assistance and other related information about the Services; as well as replying to your queries, troubleshooting problems; detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity; and managing your subscription;
- To notify you about changes to the Services, send you updates and notices, to provide you with information relating to the Services
- Carrying out our legal obligations, for example for:
- Compliance and audit purposes, such as meeting our reporting obligations in our various jurisdictions, and for crime prevention and prosecution in so far as it relates to our staff, customers, facilities, property etc.;
- For security purposes and to identify and authenticate your access to our sites and Services;
- We process personal data for the purposes of our legitimate interest of providing a higher quality service and improving the user experience, or to provide you with information relating to the adjacent services, including services provided by other members of our Group, and to solicit feedback in connection with your use of the Services;
- For our legitimate interest to detect and prevent damage to Weissbeerger, its employees and third parties;
- We use personal data for marketing purposes, including limited profiling for marketing purposes, based on our legitimate interest in marketing our services and the goods and services of our group affiliates. We likewise process personal data pursuant to our legitimate interest in marketing when we: send our newsletters, and send you (personalized) information on our Group affiliates’ products and services through various means (such as e-mail or SMS). You have the right to object to such processing;
- We also use personal data to create and operate internal tools and analytics for the benefit of our Group affiliates’ services; our affiliates in AB InBev uses this data to better serve its clients and the industry.
Summary: Weissbeerger transfers and discloses non-personal data to third parties at its own discretion.
Weissbeerger uses anonymous, statistical or aggregated information related to the use of the Services, including any aggregated information related to your personal account, and share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available such information, to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates and any other third party, at Weissbeerger’s sole discretion, provided however, that the information will not identify you personally and that Weissbeerger will not knowingly, or intentionally use the information to reveal your identity without your consent or another lawful basis, under the terms of this policy. Where data cannot reasonably, and in a commercially viable way, be re-identified, we will treat it as anonymous.
Weissbeerger also uses anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality and functionality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or services and for other internal and statistical purposes.
Summary: We transfer your Personal Data to members of our group and to third parties who assist us in providing the Services. We have a contract with those third parties to govern their processing on our behalf.
We transfer Personal Data to:
- Other companies in our Group: This includes certain members of AB InBev situated in the EU, in Israel, in the US, and elsewhere; specific people within those companies may be granted access to the data for legitimate business purposes in connection with the Services, including a number of AB InBev internal applications that serve the purposes detailed in this policy.
- Third Party vendors: We transfer personal data to third parties who processor the data on our behalf, in a variety of circumstances detailed below. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties process your personal data only to the extent necessary to perform their functions. We put a contract in place with them to govern their processing on our behalf. These third parties include business partners, suppliers, affiliates, agents and/or sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you. They may assist us in providing the Services, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, analysing data, providing IT and other support services or in other tasks, from time to time. These third parties may also include analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website and our marketing.
We periodically add and remove third party providers. At present, third-party providers to whom we transfer, or plan to transfer, personal data include the following:
- Website analytics;
- Customer ticketing and support;
- Email, server and cloud-computing providers;
- On-site and cloud-based database services;
- Data analytics tools;
- Vendor and customer Interface;
- Payroll and pension management systems and providers, and other HR management software;
- Time and attendance software;
- CRM software;
- ERP software;
- Document management and sharing services;
- Fraud detection and credit risk reduction services;
- Cybercrime prevention tools;
- Visitors registration system;
- Project Management system;
- Web VC and meeting room platforms;
- Call center systems and services;
- Customer-service providers;
- Recruiting and applicant management software and partners;
- Our lawyers, accountants, and other standard business software and partners.
We will transfer personal data to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or audit or compliance obligation, in the course of any legal or regulatory proceeding or investigation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements with you or with a third party; or to assert or protect the rights, property, or safety of Weissbeerger, our customers, or others.
Summary: We store your Personal Data in servers controlled by reputable cloud-service providers.
We keep Personal Data in servers which will be owned or controlled by Weissbeerger in our various sites, and those of AB InBev, or processed by third parties on behalf of Weissbeerger, by reputable cloud-service providers, including also Amazon Web Services, in the USA, Israel, EU and elsewhere. We also store data at our locations, principally in Israel.
Summary: We transfer your Personal Data outside of the EEA in accordance with Chapter V of GDPR using various mechanisms including Adequacy Rulings, Privacy Shield, Standard Contractual Clauses and Binding Corporate Rules.
Personal Data controlled or processed by Weissbeerger is transferred to, and stored and used at, multiple locations. When your Personal Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Data is subject to appropriate safeguards, and that it is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. Weissbeerger transfers data from its various locations and jurisdictions to other jurisdictions all in accordance with GDPR Chapter V, as follows:
- To Israel. Weissbeerger headquarters are based in Israel. Israel is considered by the European Commission to offer an adequate level of protection for the personal information of EU Member State residents; we may transfer Personal Data to other countries with an adequacy ruling too; and
- To the United States of America and additional non-EU locations. Transfer to the US and elsewhere is done subject to the Privacy Shield, or subject to Standard Contractual Clauses, or another mechanism valid under GDPR; and
- Within / to the EU;
- To members of AB InBev group. All Personal Data transfers within AB InBev are subject to either Standard Contractual Clauses, or – once approved – Binding Corporate Rules in accordance with GDPR Chapter V. The AB InBev Binding Contractual Rules are currently pending approval from the Belgium Data Protection Authority.
We may transfer your personal data outside of the EEA, for the purposes detailed above, but also, in particular for the following purposes; to:
- Store or backup the personal data;
- Enable us to provide you with the Services and fulfill our contract with you;
- Fulfill any legal, audit, ethical or compliance obligations which require us to make that transfer;
- Facilitate the operation of AB InBev businesses as described above, where it is in our legitimate interests and we have concluded these are not overridden by your rights;
- Serve our customers across multiple jurisdictions;
- Operate parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates in an efficient and optimal manner;
- Detect and prevent damage to Weissbeerger, AB InBev, its employees and third parties.
Summary: We retain your Personal Data only for as long as necessary to meet our legal and ethical obligations, which for different types of data will be different periods.
Weissbeerger will retain personal data it processes only for as long as required in our view, to provide the Services and as necessary to comply with our legal and other obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce agreements. We will also retain personal data to meet any audit, compliance and business best-practices. In the case of data processed pursuant to a contract, such data may be retained for the duration of the contract, and at least the applicable statute-of-limitations period applicable thereafter (typically at least seven years).
Job applicant data will generally be retained for up to two years, and will thereafter be pseudonymized for a period of up to two years, to enable to efficiently process repeat applicants. It will then usually be deleted.
CCTV data is generally retained for at least a month, but may be retained longer where necessary. Office access data is retained for a period of at least one year.
Customer data is retained for the duration of customer’s contract with Weissbeerger, and for a period of at least seven years thereafter.
Data stored in our backups will be retained there until cycled out.
Weissbeerger websites use industry standard technologies such as cookies, pixels and similar technologies, which store certain information on your computer or browsing device and which will allow us to identify the computer or device from which you connect and in some cases to identify them with the user, and to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your website experience more convenient and effortless. We use different types of cookies: some cookies are required for the operation of our Services and under our terms with you; this includes for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our services. We also use analytical and performance monitoring cookies, which allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. Finally, we use functionality cookies which are used to recognise users when they return to our Services. This enables us to personalise content to your preferences, including for example, your choice of language or region.
Different cookies are kept for different periods. Session cookies are used to keep track of your activities online in a given browsing session; these cookies generally expire when the browser is closed but may be retained for a period on your device. Persistent cookies remain in operation even when you have closed the browser; they are used to remember your login details and password. Persistent cookies will remain valid until a set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. Third-party cookies are installed by third parties with the aim of collecting certain information to research behaviour, demographics. Third party cookies on our site include, for example, Google Analytics. Likewise, pixels from Facebook and others enable integration of third-party service providers (e.g. Twitter, Youtube, Pintrest, Instagram) are embedded on our site. Third party cookies will be retained according to the terms of those third parties, and you can control those cookies in your browser settings.
How to disable cookies: the effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable but, in general, the website and some services delivered through it may not operate properly, may not recognize your device, may not remember your preferences and so on, if cookies are disabled or removed. However, allowing or disabling cookies is your choice and in your control. If you want to disable cookies on our site, you need to change your browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for some popular browsers can be found here:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
Note that our websites may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the operation, privacy policies and practices or the content of such sites.
Summary: We take industry standard steps to maintain the security of the Personal Data we process. On discovering a breach, we will promptly notify, as may be required, the controller, the relevant authorities and data subjects, and take steps to remedy the breach.
We take great care in implementing, enforcing and maintaining the security of the personal data we process. Weissbeerger implements, enforces and maintains security measures, technologies and policies to prevent the unauthorized or accidental access to or destruction, loss, modification, use or disclosure of personal data. We likewise take steps to monitor compliance of such policies on an ongoing basis. Where we deem it necessary in light of the nature of the data in question and the risks to data subjects, we may encrypt data. Likewise, we take industry standard steps to ensure our websites are safe.
Note however, that no data security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, leaks, viruses and other data security breaches will never occur.
Your personal data will only be processed by a third party data processor if that data processor agrees to comply with required technical and organisational data security measures.
Weissbeerger shall act in accordance with its policies and with applicable law to promptly notify, as may be required, the relevant data controllers, authorities and data subjects in the event that any personal data processed by Weissbeerger is lost, stolen, or where there has been any unauthorized access to it, all in accordance with applicable law and on the instructions of qualified authority. Weissbeerger shall promptly take reasonable remedial measures.
Summary: Data subjects to whose Personal Data GDPR applies have rights to data portability, access data, rectify data, object to processing and erase data. These rights cannot be exercised in a manner that is inconsistent with the rights of others.
Data subjects with respect to whose data GDPR and other data protection law applies, have rights under GDPR and local laws, including, in different circumstances, rights to: data portability, access data, rectify data, object to processing or profiling, and erase data (right to be forgotten). It is clarified for the removal of doubt, that where personal data is provided by a customer being the data subject’s employer or who is otherwise the Controller, such data subject rights will have to be effected through that customer and Controller. In addition, data subject rights cannot be exercised in a manner inconsistent with the rights of Weissbeerger and AB InBev employees and staff, and proprietary rights, as well as third-party rights. As such, for example, job references, reviews, internal notes and assessments, documents and notes including proprietary information or forms of intellectual property, cannot ordinarily be accessed or erased. In addition, these rights may not be exercisable where they relate to data that is not in a structured form, for example emails, or where other exemptions apply, or where the data cannot readily be identified and isolated. If processing occurs based on consent, data subjects have a right to withdraw their consent.
If, for any reason, a data subject wishes to exercise these rights and modify, erase or retrieve their Personal Data, they can do so by contacting Weissbeerger’s data protection team at: ). Weissbeerger will undertake a process to identify a data subject exercising their rights. Weissbeerger may keep details of such rights exercised for its own compliance and audit requirements. Personal Data may be either deleted or retained in an aggregated and de-identified manner, and such information may continue to be used by Weissbeerger.
Data subjects in the EU have the right to lodge a complaint, with their data protection supervisory authority.
Summary: We do not knowingly collect Personal Data about minors below legal drinking age in the different jurisdictions in which we collect data. We do not sell any Personal Data. We aim to process only adequate Personal Data limited to the needs and purpose
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information or data from those who are minors or are under the legal drinking age or knowingly allow them to register for the Services. If you are a minor or are under the legal drinking age, do not register or attempt to register for any of the Services or send any information about yourself to us. If we learn or reasonably suspect that we have collected or have been sent Personal Data from a minor or someone under the legal drinking age, we will delete that Personal Data as soon as reasonably practicable without any liability to Weissbeerger. If you believe that we might have collected or been sent information from a minor or someone under the legal age, please contact us at: , as soon as possible.
Weissbeerger does not sell any data subjects’ personal information.
Summary: This policy is updated from time to time.
Thank you for visiting this internet site (the “Website”), which is owned by WeissBeerger Ltd, a company organized and existing under the laws of Israel, having its registered office at 52 Derech Menachem Begin, 6713701 Tel Aviv, Israel, registered with the Register of Legal Entities under company number 417.497.106. (“WeissBeerger”, “we”, “our” or “us”) and operated by a third party agency on our instructions.
By visiting the Website or using the Services referred to in Section 1, you confirm you read these Terms and Conditions, including data privacy information relating to the use of Website.
We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and keep you informed of such change.
A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be obtained here.
1. THE SERVICES
The Website’s main purpose is to attract and register new customer to the Trayz Solution: the leading Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data solution for the hospitality industry, which allows you to track point of sale and draught beer data in real time, to optimize your business. In addition, the Website may provide other services from time to time (all services available on the Website are referred to as “the Services”).
Unless stated otherwise the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
We may make changes to the information and content included in this Website and any time without notice. We shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you may place on this Website or its contents.
2. DATA PRIVACY INFORMATION RELATING TO THE USE OF WEBSITE
To ensure that you feel safe and happy visiting our Website, the following information gives you a comprehensive guide as to what we do with your details and more specifically how we collect, use and pass on your personal data.
3.1 Data collection: What information do we collect and on which legal grounds?
If you register a user account on our Website, we collect your country, email-address, name, occupation, phone number and place of work in order to provide you with the Services. We will retain your e-mail address for future communication until you de-register / remove this account from our Website or until you use your right to opt-out for direct marketing.
We may collect additional information about your device (such as operation system, screen size, IP and location), or your use of the Services in ways that we describe to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent.
Please note that in accordance with applicable data protection law, your personal data is be collected or processed if:
– you have given us your consent for the purposes of the processing. For the avoidance of doubt, you will always have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; or
– it is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are a party; or
– it is required by law.
We will only process your personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and we will not process your personal data further in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
Such purpose can be the improvement of your visit on our Website, or the offering of our Services.
The purpose of each processing of your personal data will be clearly defined in the specific privacy notice relating to that particular processing.
3.2 How do we use your information?
– To Provide, Manage, and Improve our Services. We may use your information to provide, manage, and improve our operations, features and services, including to deliver the Services, personalize content, understand how you use and interact with the Services.
– To Protect the Rights of the Services and Others. We may use your information as We believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of the Services, our employees or agents, or other users and to comply with applicable law.
3.3 How do we share your information?
For the purposes for which we collect your personal data, we may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
a) Authorised staff members of WeissBeerger;
b) Affiliates, controllers and subsidiary companies of WeissBeerger;
c) Business partners: trusted companies that may use your personal data to provide you with the Service(s) you requested. We ask such companies to always act in compliance with applicable laws and these Terms and Conditions and to pay high attention to the confidentiality of your personal information;
d) Service providers: companies that provide Services for or on behalf of WeissBeerger, for the purposes of providing such Services;
e) Other parties when required by law or as necessary to protect WeissBeerger: WeissBeerger may share your personal data with other third parties:
– to comply with the law, regulatory requests, court orders, subpoena, or legal processes;
– to verify or enforce compliance with WeissBeerger’s policies and agreements; and
– to protect the rights, property or safety of WeissBeerger and/or its customers;
f) Other parties in connection with corporate transactions: WeissBeerger may share your personal data with other third parties in the context of a divestiture of all or a portion of its business, or otherwise in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, reorganisation or liquidation of all or part of ABI’s business;
g) Other parties with your consent or upon your instruction: WeissBeerger may share your personal data with third parties when you consent to or request such sharing; and
h) Any other third party communicated to you by WeissBeerger prior to sharing your personal data with that third party.
Please be aware that third party recipients as referred to under points c) to h) above – especially service providers who may offer products and/or services to you through the Services or via their own channels – may separately collect personal data from you. In such case, these third parties are solely responsible for the control of such personal data and your dealings with them will fall under their terms and conditions.
3.4 What are your rights?
You have the right to access and rectify your personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In addition, you have the right to erasure or to be forgotten as well as the right to data portability. When the processing of personal data is based on you consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise these rights by sending a written request to our data protection contact (see section 3.6 “Who can you contact in case you have questions or requests?”).
If you require further information in relation to your privacy rights or would like to exercise any of these rights, please also contact our data protection officer (see section 3.6 “Who can you contact in case you have questions or requests?”).
3.5 Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The party responsible for this Website is WeissBeerger, contactable via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
3.6 Who can you contact in case you have questions or requests? The data protection contact point
We have appointed a data protection contact point to handle your questions or requests relating to the processing of your personal data. You can contact the data protection contact point via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
In this exercise, we may collect your name, e-mail address and your request details. Only mandatory details are your email address and request details, other details are optional to share with us. Your personal details will be saved only so that we can respond to your request, and will subsequently be deleted, unless there are legal requirements stipulating the retention of this data.
Please contact our data protection contact point if you wish to review the personal data stored with us, if you desire to modify or delete existing data or if you would like to withdraw the consent you have given us.
3.7 Links to Third-Party Websites
The Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by other websites, applications, or other services or by your mobile operating system operator, wireless carrier, or other similar providers. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
3.8 Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, the Services currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we will reassess how to respond to these signals.[GL1] [CS2] [GL3]
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the Website. This Website can use Google Analytics. If you do not wish the cookies to be used then please do not use our website as they cannot be turned off for the Website to work effectively.
Type of Cookie
Authentication of the user – without this cookie the user would not be able to login
Expires at the end of the session
Session state of the logged in user – without this cookie the user would have to login to view each page.
Expires at the end of the session
Temporary & Permanent
__utma __utmb __utmc __utmz
_utma expires 2 years after creation __utmb expires 30 minutes after last access to the website _utmc expires 30 minutes after last access to the Website _utmz expires 6 months after last access to the Website
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
3.10 Targeting technologies
Additionally, we deliver advertisements tailored to your interests by cooperating with ad networks, ad serving vendors and similar services. We may collect information about your online activity (e.g., the sites and pages you have visited) through tracking technologies such as cookies, tracking pixels and similar devices in order to deliver ads and online services that are relevant to you.[GL8] [CS9]
You may preclude the usage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser, in this case it may occur, however, that you may not be able to use all functions of this website. Depending on the browser you use and the tracking tool, you can install a browser plug-in to prevent tracking.
3.11 Special Note to International Users
The Website is hosted in Ireland. If you are attempting to access this Website from a physical location within the United States, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from Irish laws, please be advised that your use of this Website is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (European law) and national law (Irish law) and these Terms and Conditions. To the extent you provide personal data through the Website, you are transferring your data to Ireland.
In connection with any transfer of your personal data to outside the European Economic Area (= member states of the European Union + Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein, “EEA”) that do not offer the same level of data protection as in the EEA, we will implement appropriate safeguards to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. These safeguards can for instance consist in agreeing with recipients on standard data protection clauses in the form of template transfer clauses adopted by the Commission guaranteeing such adequate level of protection.
We ensure that appropriate technical and organisational security measures are taken against unlawful or unauthorised access or use of your personal data, as well as against accidental loss or damage to the integrity of your personal data.
We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or Services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees’ privacy responsibilities.
Your personal data will only be processed by a third party Data Processor if that Data Processor agrees to comply with those technical and organisational data security measures.
Maintaining data security means guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal data:
(a) Confidentiality: we will protect your Personal data from disclosure to third parties.
(b) Integrity: we will protect your personal data from being modified by unauthorised third parties.
(c) Availability: we will ensure that authorized parties are able to access your Personal data when needed.
3.13 Children’s Privacy
Please only share the content of our Website with those who are of legal drinking age. Our Services are not intended for individuals under the legal drinking age. If we learn that an individual under the legal drinking age has provided us with personal information, we will delete it.
4. ACCEPTABLE USE
1. You acknowledge that all information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and other materials (“the Content”), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. We do not control or endorse the Content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content and you acknowledge that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that is offensive and/or indecent. WeissBeerger will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content transmitted via the Services and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
2. In using the Website and/or Services you agree not to:
· use this Website for anything other than personal, non-commercial use;
· modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose;
· use the Services to send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
· post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
· post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group, including on account sex, race, religion, disability, or nationality;
· threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
· use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
· promote the excessive, irresponsible, or underage consumption of alcohol;
· make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan, or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
· collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses;
· advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages;
· impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
· violate any applicable laws or regulations;
· use the Website or Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website or Services;
· post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement; or
· attempt to gain access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Website or Services through hacking, password mining or any other mining, or any other means.
3. WeissBeerger is under no obligation to monitor, screen, or sanction the Services but shall be entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and, at our sole discretion, to remove at any time and without notice any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
1. WeissBeerger has the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services or Website at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions.
2. WeissBeerger may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Website or Services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website or Services.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
1. The Website or Services may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. WeissBeerger is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein.
2. You acknowledge and agree that ABI has not reviewed all sites linked to this Website and is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. Your linking to other off-site pages or other sites is at your own discretion and risk.
7. INTERNATIONAL USE
You agree to comply with all applicable local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Copyright belongs to WeissBeerger
WeissBeerger is the owner of any and all copyright in this Website. Pictures, graphics, text, images of places or people are either the property of WeissBeerger or used on this site with permission of the owner of the intellectual property. No portion of this Website, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without WeissBeerger’s express written permission, except if indicated herein.
Trade names, logos, and trademarks belong to WeissBeerger, its affiliates and/or partners.
By entering this Website you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained on this Website is owned by WeissBeerger and may not be used without prior written approval. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the Website. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification, repostment, or use of the material on this Website that would damage the reputation of WeissBeerger or its partners, or any model or person, violates WeissBeerger’s legal rights. WeissBeerger will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Any unauthorized use of all, part, or any aspect of WeissBeerger’s or its partners’ Intellectual Property may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and publicity rights.
2. By using this Website you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this Website, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you submit to WeissBeerger through this Website will become and remain WeissBeerger’s property and therefore may be used by WeissBeerger anywhere, anytime and for any reason whatsoever, without notice, compensation or any other obligation to you or any other person.
You agree to indemnify and hold WeissBeerger harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against WeissBeerger by any third party arising out of your use of the Website and/or Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by WeissBeerger in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
10. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Use of the Website and Services is at your own risk. The Website and Services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. By entering this Website you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that this Website, its owners, officers, directors, employees, or any of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Website are not liable for any damages whatsoever, including any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages, or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, regardless of whether or not such liability or damages arise in contract, tort, negligence, equity, statutorily, or otherwise, in any connection with the access to, the use of, or browsing of this Website or in connection with any content, information, data, promotions, activities, associated with this Website, or in connection with your downloading of any materials, text, data, images, video or audio from this Website, including but not limited to anything caused by any transmission defects, viruses, bugs, human action or inaction of any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections. You specifically acknowledge that WeissBeerger shall not be liable for user submissions to the Services or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
3. WeissBeerger makes no warranty that the Website or Services will meet your requirements, that the functionality of the Website or Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of these Terms and Conditions or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. Upon a determination that any term or provision is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the court may modify these Terms and Conditions to effect the original intent of the parties as closely as possible.
These Terms and Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by WeissBeerger without restriction.
13. TECHNICAL FAILURES
WeissBeerger and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections of failed, incomplete, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in a contest.
14. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Ireland and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
If you use this Website from another country, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws.
WeissBeerger and/or partners make no representation that the materials contained within this Website are appropriate for countries outside the Ireland.